Mobile Cloud Computing
Mobile Cloud Computing is a service that provides global computing consist of storage, database, analytics, application, DevOps Service and Load Balacer used to accelerate the development of mobile applications, lower IT costs, and scale applications.
While Cloud Computing in general is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS)
Mesosfer delivers Mobile Cloud Computing service which commonly called Mobile Backend as a Service to help developers / enterprise building mobile and web application or integrating IOT (Internet of Things) device.
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access server, storage, database, and a broad set of application services over the Internet. A Mobile Cloud Platform connecting and maintaining hardware. The hardware is connected to the network which is required for application service. You can build applications without having to make a complicated infrastructure development.
Benefit of Using Cloud Mobile Backend
- More Scalable Capital Expense
The need for infrastructure data center operational costs are quite large and requires a human resource expert.
- Economies of Scale
The advantage of using mobile cloud backend is when the need increases, the operating costs of users will tend to be lower than demand.
Building IT services and App can be started from a the small phase. When the need arose, you can easily upgrade the infrastructure faster.
- No Maintenance
By using the cloud, then a company will save on expenses for the data center including application and OS used.
Mesosfer Mobile Backend as a Service (Baas)
Cloud Mobile Backend has several layers which are divided into 2 parts. Both layers are working as :
- Client Side - Commonly called the front end, consisting of elements of UI / UX, where all of the user to the machine interfacing in this layer.
- Server Side - Commonly called back end, consisting of display database, user management, and data processing. Layer includes the cloud infrastructure such as server load balancer, database table, push notification, master and slave data storage, retrieval, and oAuth.
By using Cloud Mobile Backend developer can only focus on the logic in mobile / web app. All database infrastructure, hosting, storage, push notification, and others features have been set in Cloud Mobile Backend.
Basically Cloud Mobile Backend has various part including :
- App Logic - This part contains all DevOps logic to help all scripts and coding node clustering running on the server.
- App Data Management - Some part of this section, such as: in-memory clustering of data structure, cross-platform document-oriented database programs, storage media and static wrapper web hosting.
Mesosfer Cloud Mobile Backend helps thousands developer to build mobile app easily. Mesosfer provides integration of all mobile apps needs.
- Mesosfer Elastic Cloud - Mesosfer is using elastic cloud architecture.
User doesn’t need to do manual integration when user loading is increasing.
- Real Time Push Notification - Enable developers to do push notification in real time without too many integrations in mobile apps or in other hardware.
- User Management - Mesosfer eases every application to do user management better and meta data arragement from user is easier.
- Private Cloud - Enable user to manage backend privately and integrate with other apps.
- OnPremise Service - For enterprise that doesn’t only need private network, Mesosfer support OnPremise Service for your company.
- Storage & Cloud Hosting - Data storage and media in one connection. Include needs of static hosting. One developer only need one service in the same platform.
- Dynamic Database - Mesosfer is using dynamic database to store various data and faster catabase access.
- Crash Reporting - Analysis of errors and crashes on the mobile app when it’s used by the user, it is very important for developers to be fast in the restoration.
- Multi Platfrom Access - Mesosfer can be used for a wide range of variation of the application platform. Developers have been provided API and Special SDK to facilitate the integration process.
- Mobile Platform : Mesosfer Backend as a Service is very competent to build mobile apps in every OS genre especially for Android and iOS which are major OS platform.
- Web Platform : Mesosfer allows developers to build web app or integrate between mobile app and web dashboard as control and monitoring.
- IoT Embeded Device : Mesosfer allows developer to build integration between mobile, web, and various devices including sensors especially for IoT (Internet of Things). Almost every boards of Iot are able to connect with Mesosfer such as Arduino, Raspberry, Intel, etc.
- Analytic's - Analytic is very important to know the accuracy and apps performance once it’s released.
- Clustering Load Balancing - Mobile developer doesn’t need to do manual setup on node load balancer because Mesosfer will manage load balancer need and make sure trafic and internal access server always running well.
- Micro Service - Mesosfer will replicate node server automatically to make sure the apps can be accessed by user regularly even when the trafic is very high.
- Mirror Database & Backup - Mesosfer will help developer to do backend database automatically and regularly. This helps developers to keep database from hardware server malfunction.
- Mobile App Management - Ease developer to build and manage application in one dashboard when developer has more than one type and varios apps built.
- oAuth Security - Authentification Integration and making sure all data which connected to server is in secure condition.
- Enterprise Infrastructure - Mesosfer is made for enterprise needs which can do environment migration and scalability.
Cloud App Hosting Technology
Mesosfer integrates block module infrastructure to manage mobile app / web / IOT created by developers in good architecture.
All multi-thread server process will be done by Mesosfer automatically. The Elastic Micro service does not require integration from developer again. It will simply help developers managing their cloud infrastructure server.
The block module that has been set up by Mesosfer include :
- Load Balancer
- Clustering IoT Protocol
- REST API for All Platform
- App Service
- Static Web Hosting
- Database Backup
One of many reasons why Mesosfer is easy to use is SDK availability for all OS platforms either web-based or mobile base. Developer can integrate all data access from mobile devices to cloud server (files and database).
Some of the SDK which has been set in Mesosfer to help developers access to cloud servers easily :
- Android Mobile SDK
- iOS Mobile SDK
- Full REST API
- iBeacon SDK
- Embedded Hardware SDK
Cooming soon :
- .NET SDK
- Tizen Mobile SDK
- Unity Game Engine SDK
- PHP SDK
Cloud Hosting Storage
Mesosfer provides cloud hosting storage in a single platform. Developer can build full application ranging from a mobile app to viewing dashboard monitoring of the mobile app.
Cloud Hosting Storage is provided by Mesosfer for multiple purposes, such as:
- Static Web (dasboard)
- File Storage
This feature allows developers to store various types of data files such as media files (video, voice, image) and document files (pdf, doc, etc).
Elastic Mobile Load Balancing
Mesosfer Elastic Mobile Load Balancing helps developers to manage traffic from each user who accesses the application. Mesosfer will assist developers to ease the process of building Load Balancer.
Mesosfer will manage all traffic from the developer’s application. If there’s a change in the traffic then Load Balancer will adjust to the conditions of traffic from the application.
Elastic Mobile Load Balanzing concept will manage infrastructure need for developers. It has scalable concept while user keeps increasing.
Mobile Cloud Database
Mesosfer provides cloud database with dynamic table. It makes managing data easier from type data to relation between table database, fast and flexible NoSQL database service, cache database and Redis.
Developers don’t need to install database or management backup and export/import data, also easier migration.
Periodic Database Backup
Database management is important. Backup has been an important needs for developers. Unfortunately this activity requires bigger and expensive infrastructure. Some developers only use single database in the application. It is unfortunate in the event of problems that caused database.
Mesosfer will assist developers in managing the database for damage and loss database if both of malfunction caused by an error in the hardware or database migration and displacement.
Services in accordance with the applicable term.
Enterprise Mobile Backend as a Service Platform
Mesosfer is ideal for enterprise usage and for developers. Mesosfer is able to scale up Node Server elastically, developers don’t have to worry about DevOps process in infrastructure network. Mesosfer will hel developer with suitable setup plan with their apps need.
Private Cloud - Private Cloud service makes you possible to develop application or integration with various hardwares on private network and database privacy which you can manage on cloud. Beside, developer is more flexible in designing the budget of server and infrastructure.
OnPremise Cloud Server – OnPremise Service makes developer possible to develop on internal data centre connection, also data privacy.